Calling all Guest Houses and Game Lodges. Bookbinding Services in Port Elizabeth would like to introduce our Guest Book Binding Services.
From leather binding to wooden cover book binding, we have several options for you to choose from.
Guest Book Binding
We offer you several guestbook sizes:
- A3 Book – this size book is often placed on a pedestal in the reception of a guesthouse or lodge.
- A4 Book – this size book is typically placed on the front desk where guests check in and out, alternatively these can be used as a wedding guest book.
- A5 Book – this size book is generally placed in rooms, offering a lovely personal touch.
You also have a variety of cover material options, namely:
- Wooden book covers
- Leather book covers
- Imitation leather binding
- Combination of leather and imitation leather
Combination of Leather and Imitation Leather
Furthermore, we offer several options to add as personal touches. Engrave your guesthouse’s name, logo, and dates. Engraving is heat foiled onto your book’s cover and spine using gold or silver foil. Wooden covers are laser engraved.
* Engraving artwork must be print ready & supplied in Black & White as a Vector file or Corel Draw.
Finding an affordable printer can be challenging. Although we do not offer printing ourselves, we are able to put you in contact with several affordable printers in Port Elizabeth.
Bookbinding is an art that does take time but we are usually able to complete an order in 7 days depending on the requirements of the project.
We will always scope the project and inform you of the timeframe.
Bookbinding Services South Africa
Even though we are situated in Port Elizabeth, we are able to provide our services throughout South Africa and even into Northern Africa.
For more information about our book binding services, please contact us.